IT Risk Reporting, Ernst & Young AG -Argentina (Salary not disclosed)
The IT Risk Strategy & Coordination function creates and maintains EY Technologies’ risk management framework, processes, tooling, and strategy.
Our primary objectives are to enable EY Technology to build a risk-aware culture, reduce IT risk, defend against internal and external threats, and protect client and EY data.
- What do we need from you?
- Ability to appropriately balance EY’s needs with business impact and benefit
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to team well with others and to understand and integrate cultural differences and work with cross cultural teams
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Strong judgment and analytical ability.
- An in-depth understanding of ISO 27002, ISO 27001, ISO 31000 frameworks and applying these frameworks
- A working knowledge of policy frameworks such as ISO, COBIT and unified compliance framework
More Info. go to: https://neuvoo.com.ar/view/?id=6mhdpce0ay&source=gfj