Analyst, Risk and Compliance Lake Forest Illinois (Estimated Salary - 110k flex)
Risk & Compliance Analyst
- Execute the ES Compliance and Risk Management program framework, extending processes as necessary to help business partners identify information risk and manage mitigation
- Provides inputs to global risk management processes in developing controls needed for the mitigation of risk for business processes which are not compliant with information security and risk frameworks
- Proactively provides relevant inputs to the global risk framework based on the latest government and industry information regarding new threats and vulnerabilities and communicate relevant information to appropriate teams, soliciting action plans if needed.
- Monitors and manages ES risk register to ensure that all business risks are accurately represented and actively managed.
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in related field preferred.
- CISSP, CISM, CRISC
- Experience working with ISO 27001 (or similar) security framework, PCI DSS and CSA CCM standards in operational IT environment required
- Operational experience in applying risk frameworks to technologies and continuous processes
- Working knowledge of compliance tools such as the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF), (CCH)
For More Info. Go To: https://www.computerwork.com/us/en/search-jobs-in-Lake-Forest,-Illinois,-USA/ANALYST-RISK-AND-COMPLIANCE-EE332C2809D57F13/