Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The Information Assurance Engineer will provide security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering. The selected individual will be required to assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis; verify security requirements; support development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment and authorization documentation; support secure systems operations and maintenance. The Information Assurance Engineer must be able to perform in a fast paced environment, with multiple releases and multiple baselines.and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach –
- Previous experience with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) STIGs and Information Assurance Vulnerability Managements (IAVMs).
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Proficient with vulnerability scanning tools: STIGviewer and ACAS/Nessus.
- CISSP, Security+ or other relevant security certification.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret DoD Security clearance.