IT Risk and Compliance Analyst Lake Forest Illinois -(Estimated: $80-120K +bonus ) Full Time
This position drives compliance of global business units with Company's Global Risk Management and Compliance activities in alignment with Companys IT Risk Management and Compliance Program. Team member will assess processes to identify gaps in business processes and controls, and assist in the design and documentation of processes to address the gaps in order to drive compliance in alignment with the risk management framework. Additional responsibilities include design, implementation and facilitation of Risk Metrics and Measures and the Security Awareness programs.
- Preferred Education & Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in related field preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification or candidate for certification highly preferred
- CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) or CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional) certifications helpful, but not required
- Experience working with ISO 27001 (or similar) security framework, PCI DSS and CSA CCM standards in operational IT environment required
- Experience applying other security frameworks (eg, CSF, COBIT), laws and standards (eg Sarbanes-Oxley, GDPR, HIPAA) helpful, but not required
- Working experience with IT Security risk frameworks such as ISO 27005, OCTAVE, FAIR, NIST RMF very helpful
- Operational experience in applying risk frameworks to technologies (including cloud, containers) and continuous processes (including DevOps and Agile software deployment) very helpful
- Working knowledge of compliance tools such as the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) Common Controls Hub (CCH) helpful, but not required
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment with individuals at appropriate levels of the Company
- Effective negotiation skills
For More Info. Go To: https://www.careerboard.com/us/en/search-jobs-in-Lake-Forest,-Illinois,-USA/IT-RISK-AND-COMPLIANCE-ANALYST-2432A64F444FA07E/