Looking for candidates with Risk Management Framework experience.
Primary responsibility is to perform tasks related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A) within the Defense Health Agency to ensure assigned DoD systems/Enclaves/Networks can obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications. Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
* Secret clearance.
* Travel: 25-35%
* Must possess a CompTIA Security + to start work
* Experience with RMF in DHA a plus
* Experience with Accreditation package management in eMASS a plus
* Excellent customer service and organization skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Familiarity with Guidance:
* Risk Management Framework
* NIST 800 series policies & Guidance
* NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
* Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI)
For More Info. Go To: https://cb.com/2SuOf8I