Senior Cyber Security Analyst (Advanced Concepts) San Antonio, TX #STIGViewer (Salary Not Disclosed)
Assured Information Security (AIS) is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst for supporting 90th COS. In this role, the candidate will provide Technical network data for supporting Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and assist with overall Information Assurance (IA) programs to AIS management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability for understanding detailed network operability.
- Responsible for conducting cybersecurity assessments, reporting results, and applying compliant fix actions on systems in sustainment and systems in design and development
- Provide analysis and assistance in extracting and codifying network technical data for developing System Security Plans (SSP), Contingency Plans, Business Impact Analyses (BIA), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and other documentation.
- Provide network/system administration assistance to the development team
- Assess, generate, and provide security controls artifacts required by Assessment and Authorization (A&A) RMF packages
- Provide network specifications and technical data for covering all cybersecurity aspects including, but not limited to, identifying risks, validating the mitigation of plans of action, analyzing system designs, and assisting with A&A issues that may prevent a system from receiving authorization.
- Collaborate with program personnel, integration personnel, site ISSOs and IAMs to facilitate the collection of data required for accreditation projects.
- Assist customer program offices in interpreting and applying mitigation strategies.
- Conduct thorough reviews of all vulnerabilities, architecture, and defense in depth strategies and report findings in POA&Ms document.
- Document residual risks and provide the cybersecurity risk analysis and mitigation determination results
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related field preferred and 8 years of experience
- Minimum 5 years of network administration and or security management in both Linux and window environment
For More Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/2ExVqEC