Sr. Security Solutions Engineer Location: Fort Meade, MD (Salary Not Disclosed) (STIGViewer)
MUST HAVE AN EXISTING Top Secret Security Clearance (Required)
The Position:Cybersecurity Engineer (STIG) Chameleon Integrated Services is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to support one of our federal clients. As the STIG SME on a team of skilled professionals, you will serve as a key resource for independently validating and verifying that customer capabilities are in compliance with all security policies.
- Serves as Principal Cybersecurity Engineer by resolving total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to cybersecurity requirements through the application of analytical and systematic approaches. Specifically, resolve technical and non-technical STIG and cybersecurity control findings and update documentation.
- Provides cybersecurity engineering support through planning, design, development, testing, demonstration, integration of information systems.
- Develops, delivers, and maintains engineering documentation on processes and procedures for internal and external use.
- Provides supplemental system engineering support for hardware/software, concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Experience in STIGs and working in SCAP and STIGViewer.
- Strong understanding of systems design, configuration management (AD/GPO), security standards, and protocols.
- Forward-thinking technology skills providing recommendations and integration options that are in compliance with security policies, processes, and procedures.
- Capable of performing in-depth evaluations of current systems and project requirements to gauge strategic implementation plans.
- Security Technical Implementation Guide review, STIG Viewer, and SCAP or ACAS scanning
For More Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/2SxBESB