This position is in support of the Integrated Cyber Operations Program, headquartered out of Charleston, SC. These positions are Telework with the potential for 35% travel, CONUS and OCONUS. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate on virtual teams. Equipment will be provided, however consultants must have access to high-speed internet.
Primary responsibility is to perform tasks related to Assessment & Authorization (A/A) within the Defense Health Agency to ensure assigned DoD systems/Enclaves/Networks can obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications. Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
This position will be a part of a team developing recommended courses of action needed to transition current policies and procedures to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) approved processes.
Provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity. Problems are broadly defined and solutions require the continuation of specialized theories and knowledge.
* Must have Secret clearance - will not accept interim clearance.
* Travel: 25-35%
* Must possess a CompTIA Security + to start work
* Experience with RMF in DHA a plus
* Experience with Accreditation package management in eMASS a plus
* Excellent customer service and organization skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Familiarity with Toolsets/Technologies:
* Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
For More Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/2FaHAbx