**This position can sit remote, with 25-30% travel**
Primary responsibility is to perform tasks related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A) within the Defense Health Agency to ensure assigned DOD systems/Enclaves/Networks can obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications. Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
This position will be a part of a team developing recommended courses of action needed to transition current policies and procedures to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) approved processes.
Provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity. Problems are broadly defined and solutions require the continuation of specialized theories and knowledge. Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on one or more technologies.
* BA/BS in Information Systems Management, Computer Science or related discipline plus 8 years of experience. In lieu of formal education, at least 12 years of related experience. Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
* Secret clearance.
* Travel: 25-35%
* OS Certification/Approved Training completed within 180 days of hire
* Excellent customer service and organization skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Familiarity with Guidance:
* Risk Management Framework
* NIST 800 series policies & Guidance
* NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
* Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI)
* Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Familiarity with Tool sets/Technologies:
For More Info: Go To: http://bit.ly/2O3kbM4