The eGRC Risk Management Product Manager role within Information Security is responsible for owning the end-to-end product roadmap for the strategic IT Risk Management toolset. This includes financial management, project oversight, enhancements backlog, and managing any and all projects related to tooling maturity and re-platforming. This individual is a leader in the IT Risk Management function who enables a critical service to EY Technology.
The IT Risk Management function creates and maintains EY Technologies' risk management framework, processes, tooling, and strategy. Our primary objectives are to enable EY Technology to build a risk-aware culture, reduce IT risk, defend against internal and external threats, and protect client and EY data.
As an Assistant Director for the IT Risk Management function within Information Security, acting as product owner, you will oversee all aspects (technical & business) of IT Risk Management eGRC application.
Your key responsibilities*:
• A working knowledge of policy frameworks such as ISO, COBIT and unified compliance framework
• Skills and attributes for success*
• Manages all financial aspects of the product including annual budgeting, invoice checking and signoff, analyze the financial impact of service and support model changes, manage risks and opportunities.
• Works with the IT Risk Management team and other application users to gather their input for the application roadmap. Works with stakeholders to prioritize functionalities backlog.
• Directs the metrics on the total cost of ownership (TCO) for the product to show business value.
• Partners with other Product Owners within EY Technology to align product roadmaps and service and optimize overall user experience.
• Directs the product strategy and long term roadmap utilizing resources in the Architecture and Experience team.
• Proactively researches and evaluates feasibility of any new technologies that may improve the product.
• Directs reporting of product utilization and continuously drives for improved adoption and user experience of the product.
For more info. Go to: http://bit.ly/2FaYPcX