Risk Management Consultant 9ISO-27001) Ernst & Young, Cyber Sigma, McKinley west, Taguig city (Salary not Disclosed) [UCF]
Consultant in the Risk Advisory team to work on various TPRM projects for our customers across the globe.
- You will be responsible for delivering on accounts in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- You will need to execute and coordinate on accounts and relationships on a day-to-day basis and explore new business opportunities for the firm.
- Establishing, strengthening and nurturing relationships with clients and internally across service lines and proactively will also be a part of your day-to-day activities.
- You will assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives and help in creating a positive learning culture by coaching, counselling and developing junior team members.
- Assist Managers in the delivery of third party risk management engagements, such engagements involve performing a security assessment of a client’s third party service providers.
- This involves Performing security assessments of new and existing service providers Performing vendor assessment reviews leveraging a SIG Lite or Full SIG Verifying that all required SIG (Lite) questions have been answered by vendor and all required documentation has been received.
- Assessing vendor answers and follow up with vendor directly for questions Conducting a risk analysis and assessment of vendor information and documentation against a client’s IT security and data privacy requirements.
- Identifying whether additional information should be obtained from the vendor.
- Defining appropriate risk levels and corrective actions.
- Identifying issues and work with vendor to resolve/accept.
- Following up on corrective action plans.
- Maintaining issues/items tracker and status updates for each vendor review.
- Provide risk acceptance and/or risk remediation recommendations.
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues.Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
- Use extensive knowledge of the client’s business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client’s business.
For more Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/34BjwcQhtt