Get in Control of Regulatory Changes in Your GRC Environment
New regulatory mandates and changes are overwhelming organizations across all industries. Within the past 5 years, the number of global regulatory changes has more than tripled, making it difficult to understand how new mandates are connected with those already in place. Nasdaq BWise helps you to confidently manage the impact of the constant stream of changes in government regulations, easily monitor the company’s current state of compliance and track progress of remedial actions for potential non-compliancy.
By integrating the Unified Compliance Framework®, Nasdaq BWise has made the framework genuinely actionable and actively maintained. Instead of a static list of controls, compliance professionals can now easily select the set of regulations that they must comply with, and immediately schedule and execute IT controls, significantly simplifying the automated compliance process.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Easily analyze the impact of regulatory changes on your organization
- Quickly identify who is responsible for adopting to these regulatory changes
- Monitor proper follow-up of changes to policies and procedures
- Manage multiple compliance efforts leveraging a common control framework
- Properly define system scope and related control requirements from the start
- Automatically integrate new mandates with existing controls