On March 30, 2021, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT.
A webinar was held covering the following:
Compliance officers and practitioners dedicate a large amount of time and resource in researching which compliance mandates their organization must follow and struggle to keep up with new requirements while trying to manage the compliance workflow processes. They consistently strive to connect new incoming mandates with existing controls, while some of them even manage each mandate separately, even though many tasks are repeated across multiple requirements.
If you’re one of them, how much time would you save if you could prove compliance across multiple Authority Documents simultaneously and stop duplicating your efforts? MetricStream and the Unified Compliance Common Controls Hub (with the underlying Unified Compliance Framework) can help reduce your compliance fatigue while easing resource and budget barriers.
Listen to this webinar to learn how to:
• Leverage an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for management of compliance workflow that is specific to your circumstances
• Facilitate ease of handling for hundreds of different regulations and controls by creating customized controls sets and compliance templates across specific geographic and vertical requirements in minutes
• Automatically integrate new mandates with existing controls
• Stop the endless audit cycle by auditing once and measuring compliance across multiple documents at the same time
• Create an instant gap overlap analysis between regulations to drastically reduce audit requirements Our presenters for this webinar are Jason Mefford, Compliance Rock Star, from Unified Compliance & Ashwin Raghavan, GRC Solutions Architect, from MetricStream.
Here is the link to the webinar: https://youtu.be/Mra_pPXeA1o
Regulatory compliance is not at the forefront of most members of your organization's minds until it has to be. And compliance awareness typically happens in one department or group at a time.
Before you can begin planning your compliance programs, you must understand your organization's structure and communication patterns; if you don't, you won't be able to understand which parts of which Authority Documents apply to your organization's situation and which don't.
It will influence the communication plan and your overall success strategy.
If you're unsure of where to start, lay the groundwork by joining us for this Ask the Experts webinar and explore the answers to these three essential questions designed to help you correctly map your compliance strategy.
Listen now Watch Now
Why Doesn’t Anyone Agree? NIST, ISO, ISACA, and HiTrust disagree on what maps to what.
How do you reconcile between frameworks? Watch Now
Compliance frameworks sometimes look good on the surface, with each one trying to convince you that they’re the real deal. But just because one looks good, it doesn’t mean that it is an accurate representation.
There are many people out there telling you that they use a compliance framework, but that’s not necessarily true. These might even say “framework” in the title but were written as standalone documents. Consider, is your framework static or dynamic? Are they taking a “best guess” or have a scientific approach and show proof of their mapping skills? To be a framework, it should supply a structure, a methodology, and the evidence you need to prove compliance. Does yours?
Don’t be fooled by appearances! Sriram Uppalapati, Securelink Manager of Strategic Risk, and Dorian Cougias, Unified Compliance co-founder and Compliance Scientist, presented on September 16, 2020 at 6:00 am PT, 9:00 am ET, an educational webinar that will demystify compliance frameworks!
To watch this webinar, click here. It could change how you look at compliance forever!