Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The Information Assurance Engineering Intern will provide security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering. The selected individual will be required to assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis; verify security requirements; support development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation; support secure systems operations and maintenance.
Pursuing a Bachelor's degree cyber security, information assurance, or related discipline from an accredited college.
Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic, demanding environment.
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Documented experience in the fields of information assurance, information system security configuration, and/or government approval processes for information systems.
-Experience with vulnerability scanning tools: STIGviewer and ACAS/Nessus.
- Familiarity with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) STIGs and Information Assurance Vulnerability Managements (IAVMs).
For More Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/2I73gqW