Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Cyber Info Assurance Analyst.
The Cyber Info Assurance Analyst will perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments. Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits. Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6-3), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities. Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards. Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports. Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M. Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of related experience; 0+ years with a Masters. An additional 4 years of related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Current Top Secret/SCI clearance is required. Additional clearance may also be required by the government
- Experience with LAN/WAN or other network system administration
- Experience working on Windows and Linux platforms
- Experience with SCAP tools (SCC, STIGViewer)
- Experience with Tenable ACAS
- DoD 8570 IAT II or higher certification
- Familiarity with Risk Management Framework
- Experience with Xacta
To apply: https://theucf.info/IqZGT3