Cyber Security Analyst, Assured Information Security - Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX (Salary Not Disclosed)
Assured Information Security (AIS) is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst for supporting 90th COS. In this role, the candidate will provide technical network data for supporting Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and assist with overall Information Assurance (IA) programs to AIS management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for conducting cybersecurity assessments, reporting results, and applying compliant fix actions on systems in sustainment and systems in design and development
- Provide analysis and assistance in extracting and codifying network technical data for developing System Security Plans (SSP), Contingency Plans, Business Impact Analyses (BIA), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and other documentation
- Provide network/system administration assistance to the development team
- Assess, generate, and provide security controls artifacts required by Assessment and Authorization (A&A) RMF packages
- Provide network specifications and technical data for covering all cybersecurity aspects including, but not limited to, identifying risks, validating the mitigation of plans of action, analyzing system designs, and assisting with A&A issues that may prevent a system from receiving authorization
- Collaborate with program personnel, integration personnel, site ISSOs and IAMs to facilitate the collection of data required for accreditation projects
- Assist customer program offices in interpreting and applying mitigation strategies
- Conduct thorough reviews of all vulnerabilities, architecture, and defense in depth strategies and report findings in POA&Ms document
- Document residual risks and provide the cybersecurity risk analysis and mitigation determination results
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related field and 5 years of experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance Required
- S. Citizenship Required
- Proficient in programming with C/C++ and Java
- Minimum 5 years of network administration and or security management in both Linux and window environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience with cybersecurity assessments using RMF and tools such as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), Defense Information Security Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), STIGViewer.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with hypervisor and VMware (ESXi 5.x, 6.x) Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project), MS SharePoint, and Intrusion Detection
- Strong understanding of Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPNs, IPS/IDS, CDSs, and other networking infrastructure solutions.
- CISSP, CCNA, CAP required; CompTIA A+, Network+ and/or Security+ certifications are preferred.
- Proficient at project management of technical solutions.
- EOE/AA Disability/Veteran
For More Info. Go To: https://bit.ly/3eeoqAy