Your work will involve collecting and analyzing cyber security and network data relating to control systems to identify potential system deficiencies and vulnerabilities to all threats and hazards.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
• DOD Secret Security Clearance
• CompTIA Security+CE
• Qualified Navy Validator Level 2 (or higher)
• Bachelor's Degree in (STEM), or an Information Technology (IT) related field AND five (5) years of relevant work experience, OR Associate's Degree in an Information Technology (IT) related field AND eight (8) years of relevant work experience, OR High School Diploma or equivalent AND ten (10) years of relevant work experience.
• Expert knowledge of RMF National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) and Assessment Authorization (A&A) Processes
• 4 years of demonstrated experience in RMF to include all the following:
• Analyzing / Implementing the Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (SRG) and cloud computing industry best practices.
• Analyzing / Implementing enterprise architecture/ design, cloud migration plans, generating auditing reports, performance, interoperability, and functionality.
• Evaluating risks associated with extending the network boundaries and data migration to a cloud environment.
• eMASS package development
• Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes
• Testing and analysis of IA controls and secure configuration using the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
• Analyzing system configuration per DISA STIG using STIGviewer, SCC, and OpenSCAP
Compensation: $80K — $100K *Ladders Estimat
Industry: Information Technology
Specialty: IT Security
Experience: Less than 5 years
To Apply, go to: https://theucf.info/f4tJoS