Cybersecurity Technician, Mid, Booz Allen, Camp Pendleton, California, USA (Salary Not Disclosed)
Manage solutions and provide security engineering solutions to developers and integrators. Assess security test procedures, perform risk assessments, and provide documentation review as part of the ongoing A&A process. Provide information assurance subject matter expertise throughout the systems development life cycle. Support a Marine Corps client.
- 5+ years of experience with systems administration, network administration, or information security
- 5+ years experience with developing, managing, and securing Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux platforms
- 5+ years experience with vulnerability management and risk mitigation
- 3+ years experience with security scanning tools and standards, including ACAS, STIGViewer and SCC
- 5+ years experience in implementation with IA principles, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) special publications, federal regulations, security standards, and DoD, DoN or USMC policies
- 3+ years experience with vulnerability assessment tools, including Nessus, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), checklists, and Security Requirements Guides (SRG)
- Experience with vulnerability assessment scanning tools and reporting and the DoD RMF A&A process
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- DoD 8570/8140 IAM Level III Certification
- Experience with conducting CCRI/CCORI
- Experience with cyber related programming/scripting language
- Experience with system administration and configuring primary operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux
- Experience with McAfee based products, including Host Based Security System (HBSS) and HIPS
- CISSP Certification
- Operating System (OS) level 2 Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
To Apply, Go To: https://theucf.info/r54YjG