DoD Secret - Simple Application Tester for PDS Tech, Inc. in Charleston, SC (salary not disclosed)
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Simple Application Tester in North Charleston, SC.
- Evaluates, tests, monitors, and maintains information security policies, procedures and systems such as hardware, firmware, and software.
- Ensures security design, controls, and procedures are aligned with information security standards and are appropriate to mitigate risk of exposure.
- Identifies security violations, determines cause, and implements procedures to prevent future incidents.
- Under general direction, uses specialized knowledge or skills to solve complex and unique problems, or direct the daily activities of a business, technical support, or functional support team.
- Establishes priorities for the completion of assigned tasks.
- Uses judgment to interpret internal and external issues and develop best practices.
- May direct resources, prioritize tasks and provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Relies upon experience, interpersonal skills, and broad knowledge of field to ensure task completion in compliance with policies, procedures, and business strategy.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 7+ years of experience.
- This employer requires all employees, temporary labor, consultants, and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Must possess a CompTIA Security + to start work
- OS Certification/Approved Training completed within 180 days of hire
- Clearance: Active Secret clearance
- BS degree and ten (10) years of experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance or fifteen (15) years of hands-on experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance.
- Experience with DIACAP and RMF in DHA a plus
- Experience with Accreditation package management in eMASS a plus
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Familiarity with Guidance:
- Risk Management Framework
- NIST 800 series policies & Guidance
- NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
- Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI)
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Familiarity with Toolsets/Technologies:
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Knowledge in at least one in the following OS/Technologies
- Network Devices
- Databases – MS SQL , Oracle
- VMWare – Virtualization
- Web Services
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- Group Policy
To apply: https://theucf.info/JqUOzQ