Looking for an accurate way to track asset compliance? Learn how to create and maintain a common asset enumeration scheme!
If you answer “yes” to any of the following, then reserve your seat now!
• Are you a member of any of the ISACs such as the NH-ISAC?
• Are you dealing with IoT configuration problems in an ISAC?
• Do you frequent STIGVIEWER?
• Do you have to deal with naming SWID tags?
• Do you have problems managing the asset hierarchy in your CMDB?
There is no common asset categorization and naming convention to use for compliance. The range of standards overlap in some areas, have major gaps in others, and they don’t fit every situation.
Why is a Common Asset Enumeration Scheme Critical?
This webinar addresses Products, Services, and Product and Service classifications that you will need in order to be compliant with asset and asset management mandates.
• create and manage a Configuration Management Database unless you can create a product hierarchy scheme
• share information in an ISAC about assets unless you have a common asset language.
• apply STIGS unless you know which assets to apply them
• link low level asset configuration compliance to high level asset management compliance unless you stitch together two very disparate hierarchies We’ll give you the tools to do all of the above.
Join Dorian Cougias as he discusses his proposal to harmonize asset naming by extending the Unified Compliance Framework®.
Mark your calendar for Thursday, July 26, 2018, at 10:30 a.m. PDT/ 1:30 p.m. EDT. Register
You Will Learn
• about product and service classification from top level segments down to the bottom level of product updates and editions
• where NAICS, UNSPSC, CPE, and SWID fit into the picture
• how a common asset enumeration schema allows you to stitch together low level configuration controls with high level asset management controls
You’ll also learn how we can fix and maintain a Common Asset Enumeration scheme that bridges the gap among all the existing standards!