On March 30, 2021, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT.
A webinar was held covering the following:
Compliance officers and practitioners dedicate a large amount of time and resource in researching which compliance mandates their organization must follow and struggle to keep up with new requirements while trying to manage the compliance workflow processes. They consistently strive to connect new incoming mandates with existing controls, while some of them even manage each mandate separately, even though many tasks are repeated across multiple requirements.
If you’re one of them, how much time would you save if you could prove compliance across multiple Authority Documents simultaneously and stop duplicating your efforts? MetricStream and the Unified Compliance Common Controls Hub (with the underlying Unified Compliance Framework) can help reduce your compliance fatigue while easing resource and budget barriers.
Listen to this webinar to learn how to:
• Leverage an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for management of compliance workflow that is specific to your circumstances
• Facilitate ease of handling for hundreds of different regulations and controls by creating customized controls sets and compliance templates across specific geographic and vertical requirements in minutes
• Automatically integrate new mandates with existing controls
• Stop the endless audit cycle by auditing once and measuring compliance across multiple documents at the same time
• Create an instant gap overlap analysis between regulations to drastically reduce audit requirements Our presenters for this webinar are Jason Mefford, Compliance Rock Star, from Unified Compliance & Ashwin Raghavan, GRC Solutions Architect, from MetricStream.