ICT Cyber Security Advisor, Perth West Australia (Client and Salary Not Disclosed)
- Provision of artefacts, processes & delivery of business focused security outcomes to meeting the security needs of the projects;
- Provision of architecture & other design documentation;
- Provision of advice on recommended mitigations to address security risk and compliance deficiencies.
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis and resolution of complex technical and cyber security issues;
- Must be an Australian Citizen OR hold a security clearance of Negative Vetted 1 (NV1);
- Proven experience working for a government agency to deliver enterprise scale technology or infrastructure projects;
- Experience in the definition, design and implementation of appropriate controls to mitigate against the risks of cyber-attacks and mitigate vulnerabilities across digital services and enterprise applications;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting scoping and security assessments of new on-premise and cloud-based systems, applications and infrastructure;
- Demonstrated experience in the development of artefacts, processes and delivery of business focused security outcomes that:
- meet security compliance obligations (e.g: ISO/IEC 27001/2, Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM), Secure Controls Framework (SCF));
- are developed in accordance with security risk frameworks (e.g. ISO/IEC 27005, ISO 31000, NIST SP 800-30 r1, NIST SP 800-39);
- based on current security best practices...
Please note: we can only consider candidates who possess a current NV1 Security clearance.
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 206780)
- 2 x initial 6-month contracts
- Analysis & resolution of complex technical & cyber security issues;
- Requires NV1 security clearance
A highly regarded organization is seeking the services of two experienced ICT Cyber Security Advisors to work on multiple projects within the cyber security space.
For More Info., Go To: http://go.tagvault.org/JR5Z8A