Responsibilities: Develop and implement Cyber security and Cyber Crime Programs
• Develop and implement Security functions like Risk Management, Audit Management, BC/DR Management, Vulnerability management, IAM, End-point Security, SOC 2 etc.
• Develop Cyber Defiance and Cyber Resilience strategies with effective Incident Management by reducing incident identification, containment and resolution timelines.
• Develop effective Unified Compliance Library frameworks with required Policies, Procedures and guidelines for Enterprises.
• Good experience in implementing standards and regulation, conducting and coordinating internal and external audits for ISO 27001, HIPAA, Hitrust, SOC, PCI-DSS, etc are mandatory
• Develop Operational frameworks with proper governess mechanism, faster turnaround time and cost effectiveness for excellence in execution of Security services.
• Develop Enterprise Security Architecture and principles for all Business functions and Technical requirements
• Establish Threat modeling frameworks and Secure SDLC framework to ensure all the production application are 100% complaint to a framework
To view all criteria, go to: https://theucf.info/YCelX8