Information Security Manager, Product Security And Operations for Greenlight Financial Technology in Atlanta, GA (salary not disclosed)
We are looking to hire a manager to lead our Product Security and Operations team within our Information Security Department. In this role, you will develop and own our product security and security operations programs, and cultivate, manage, and lead a team of individual contributor security engineers and analysts. This includes scoping, architecting, building, operating, and measuring the tools and processes needed to secure our product application services and infrastructure, as well as to exercise vulnerability, threat, and incident management.
What you will be doing:
- Provide an inclusive and supportive working environment for your team, and support and foster the career growth of your team members
- Define, measure, and report metrics on the health and maturity of your security domain areas
- Maintain backlogs of security risk remediation and reduction work and collaborate with leaders of other departments to execute major, cross-functional risk reduction projects
- Establish and maintain a security tooling budget
- Assist with strategic planning and partner with other security personnel to optimize the overall wellness of our entire Information Security Department
- Engage in continuing education and liaise with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations so as to ensure that we develop the Greenlight information security program in the most effective and efficient manner possible
- 7+ years of professional experience in the security industry.
- Experience building a security program and protecting digital business assets in cyberspace
- Experience growing and managing a diverse and inclusive team of individual contributor security engineers and/or analysts
- Strong technical proficiency in the in-scope security domains.
- Ability to tailor oral and written communications appropriately to a wide range of audiences, including executives, managerial peers, technical and non-technical individual contributors, vendors, regulators, external partners, and end-users
- A compass for navigating risk vs reward decision-making
- Ability to deliver business solutions that our non-security peers can seamlessly leverage to bake security into our products and processes
- Ability to evangelize ideas and motivate team members and peers to action
- A knack for identifying inefficiencies in organizational processes, taking ownership of organizational issues, and driving solutions
- Adept project management skills
- Strong opinions, and defensible independent, critical thinking.
- A humble and collaborative attitude, along with a strong sense of empathy, integrity, and accountability
- An appetite for high growth, cloud-native, agile, low hand-holding environments
To apply: https://theucf.info/mCq9a1