Are You Looking for a GRC Platform that can Streamline Compliance Across Multiple Standards and Regulations?
IBM’s OpenPages, and its integration with the Unified Compliance Framework's® (UCF®) Common Controls Hub® (CCH®) gives you just such a platform. Join us to see these two systems at work at our upcoming webinar! Register Now!
Listen in and watch, Christophe Delaure, Senior Product Manager with IBM and Dorian Cougias, co-founder of Unified Compliance conduct a joint webinar on Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 11 a.m. PDT.
You should attend if:
- You’re involved in IT risk and compliance
- You want to know more about OpenPages
- You want to know more about the UCF
- You want to see how OpenPages and the UCF work together
- You want a faster more accurate way to manage controls from a variety of different standards and regulations
- You want to save time and money while reducing compliance fever
The IBM OpenPages GRC Platform delivers a modular platform that deploys scalable solutions for managing enterprise wide risk and compliance. Designed to increase overall productivity and efficiency, the OpenPages GRC Platform supports agile implementation for rapid time to value.
- You’ll see a demonstration of how the OpenPages with Watson solution leverages UCF content in a common control framework, allowing the IT Risk team to determine the regulatory and business impact of IT risks and incidents.
- You'll also see how the combined IBM and UCF solution helps to harmonize controls across hundreds of different regulations. That means you can comply once and attest to many different requirements, including PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, CobiT, NIST and hundreds more!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by – reserve your seat now - space is limited.