MEGA International is a global software firm helping companies better analyze how they can operate and make the right decisions by giving them an interactive view of their operations. Executives gain the visibility and information they need to make the right choices for effective governance and for striking the right balance between capacity for innovation, cost optimization, and risk management.
The HOPEX Platform connects business, IT, data, and risks perspectives in a single place that integrates across an entire company’s ecosystem. Our Services team partners with customers to deliver projects with a pragmatic approach.
Companies can better visualize and understand their assets, align on business objectives, and effectively create business value, to boost business and IT agility in today’s disruptive business environment.
Why We Partner with the UCF® and the CCH®
HOPEX Integrated Risk Management tool enables to connect business operations to risks, so that company can move from using a check-the-box compliance approach to a risk-aware culture. This 360-degree view provides important contextualization to see how risks impact business operations and define the appropriate controls they must put in place to mitigate the risk of non-compliance.
MEGA’s HOPEX IRM combined with the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) automates IT compliance initiatives by providing a simple way to manage and monitor compliance with a wide range of IT regulations and standards.
The integration with UCF allows our customers to:
- Import UCF policies, requirements, and controls through a single click with the possibility to select which regulation data they want to bring into the system,
- Consolidate regulation data with their internal policy to find overlapping policies to avoid assessing them multiple times,
- Stay up to date with the data in our solution with regular data updates imported from the Unified Compliance Framework,
- Implement the right controls for applicable regulations,
- Identify which controls are common to multiple applicable regulatory documents,
- Avoid duplication of efforts and reduce time and cost of compliance,
- Get out-of-the-box reports and dashboards to monitor compliance level, remediation plans, and their impact on the IT landscape.
Who We Serve
MEGA International is a software company with an expansive global footprint of ten offices and 20+ distributors in North and Latin America, Europe and Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacifica.
We serve customers around the world in a variety of industries including Banking and Insurance, Defense and Security, Energy and Manufacturing, Government, Pharma, Food and Chemical, Retail, Telecom and Services.
HOPEX IRM combined with the Unified Compliance Framework® (UCF®) automates IT compliance initiatives providing a simple way to manage and monitor compliance with a wide range of IT regulations and standards. The UCF Integration enables organizations to map 10,000+ IT control statements to 1,200+ regulations providing a simple and effective way to manage multiple regulations.
Simplify IT compliance management initiatives by:
- Building an inventory of relevant regulations, importing available policies, requirements, and controls from UCF and keep them up to date.
- Providing compliance managers access to the HOPEX IT inventory to connect requirements to IT assets.
- Using policy-based questionnaires and automated workflows to quickly assess your IT compliance level.
- Assessing risks with risk owners and consolidating assessment results per business line and regulation/policy.
- Building a risk repository and setting-up a workflow for policy approval and sharing.
- Prioritizing remediation plans based on non-compliance and risk assessments and monitor compliance remediation projects for high-impact applications.
- Monitoring your compliance level, remediation plans, and their impact on the IT landscape with out-of-the-box reports and dashboards
- With a simple click import compliance regulations, directives, and controls into HOPEX central repository along with processes, assets, risks, controls, and audits.
- Visualize how processes and IT assets are impacted by regulations.
- Manage controls across multiple IT regulations based on the industry-leading UCF framework.
Contextualize regulations with IT Assets
- Connect regulatory requirements with IT assets and understand how they are impacted by regulations.
- Prioritize compliance initiatives and remediation plans based on IT assets criticality.
Automated IT Compliance and Control Assessment
- Link controls with regulatory requirements to better assess your IT risks.
- Automate workflows to streamline IT compliance assessments and maximize collaboration with relevant application owners.
- Consolidate assessment results per business line and regulation.
Strong Reports and Dashboards
- Continuously monitor your IT compliance level thanks to consolidated compliance reports.
- Give visibility to your stakeholders by reporting the completeness and impact of your compliance program using real-time reports.
UCF – MEGA HOPEX Integration
Here is a quick video showing you how to import UCF regulatory content into the HOPEX platform.