How to Identify the Data You Need for GDPR Compliance
The GDPR enforcement deadline is just a few months away! You need to ask yourself these questions:
- Are you ready for handling Breach Notifications?
- Ready to record your Data Processing activities?
- Are you prepared to log data subject disclosures?
- Are you ready to perform a Data Protection Impact Assessment?
You can’t get ready unless you know how to identify, find and track the right data. You can learn how to do those things from the experts at Unified Compliance, ServiceNow, and Alcor, a ServiceNow partner. Watch this webinar now.
The Key to GDPR Compliance is Identifying and Capturing the Data
Join us on March 15, 2018 at 11 a.m. PST, when Dorian Cougias, co-founder of Unified Compliance, Marcus Lam, Solution Consultant at ServiceNow, and Karina Klever, GRC Enterprise Practice Director at Alcor Solutions will present the webinar. At the end of the presentation, you will know:
- Which records the GDPR requires you to maintain and protect
- Which data elements are included in those records
- How you can add this data to any CMDB and protect it
- How to use this information in your Data Protection Impact Assessment
Should You Attend?
Are you responsible for the health of data in your organization? Are you a legal professional or an IT professional responsible for IT delivery of legal requirements?
If you answered “yes” to either of those questions, you need to attend this webinar. Don’t wait until the GDPR deadline is looming. Get the information you need now, which will allow you to implement procedures in an ordered and efficient way.
Dispel the Biggest GDPR Myth!
What is the biggest GDPR myth? Many people believe that their organization will never need to comply with it!
But, consider this: Any organization that retains information about even one EU data subject must comply. That includes any company that provides products and services in the EU or has just conducted a job interview with an EU data subject.
Like it or not, the odds are that you do need to comply with the GDPR, and the fines for non-compliance are monstrous. Don’t let the GDPR cause you sleepless nights – be the GDPR leader in your organization!
Watch this webinar now.