Senior Cyber Analyst - 01442 for Hexagon US Federal in Huntsville, AL (salary not disclosed) STIGViewer
Network Consultant with a Cybersecurity background to join a global leader with access to exciting opportunities. Employee will be involved in supporting ATO document creation and reviews in a Federal Government Public Safety environment. Candidate must be a US Citizen and must have a US Secret clearance.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Information Systems, or related discipline preferred.
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience with the administration of Microsoft operating systems. Windows 2012 Server or greater and Windows 10 experience preferred.
- Experience with the RMF process and ATO documentation
- Experience with Active Directory a plus.
- Experience with DoD system hardening tools. (ACAS, SCAP, STIGViewer) preferred.
- Must work well with others and be able to learn new technologies as required.
- Excellent work ethics required.
- Ability to function independently with little supervision and guidance required.
- Availability to travel as needed to customer sites required.
- Secret clearance is required
- Current CISSP certification required at time of hire
Hexagon US Federal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category that is protected by federal, state, or local laws.
For more info. go to: https://theucf.info/vP5O18