Senior Information Security Engineer (Defense), SAAB, Syracuse, NY (Salary Not Disclosed) [STIGViewer]
Saab Defense and Security USA LLC, Surveillance U.S. Division is seeking an experienced Senior Information Security / Cybersecurity Engineer to provide security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering. The selected candidate must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment, with multiple releases and multiple baselines.
The Information Security Engineer will:
- Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Validate system security requirements definition and analysis.
- Verify security requirements. Support development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation.
- Support secure systems operations and maintenance.
- Work with the U.S. Government to select applicable controls and work through acceptable implementations to meet those controls.
- Participate in Cyber Working Groups to establish expected STIG compliances.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline is required. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 4 – 8+ years of experience in a related field.
- Active Secret DoD Security clearance.
- Security+ certification.
- CISSP Certification desired, but not required.
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools: STIGviewer and ACAS/Nessus.
For More Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/2AEuzEa