Sr. Compliance and Risk Specialist for Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited in CBN Ottawa, Ontario (see listing for compensation) UCF
What You Will Do
- Understand the risk/compliance gaps in our global systems, articulate a vision and work across teams to get us there
- Be the key player responsible for spearheading initiatives to identify, investigate and improve security risks within CBN Operations Global Infrastructure.
- Conduct Risk Assessments within customer systems to quickly assess associated risks, recommend actions and develop plans for remediation.
- Design and deliver security strategies, produce architectural models, detailed assessments, and present reports to meet Canada / US and Global security requirements.
- Research and deliver tooling and strategies for CBN’s AppSec program to address risk assessments in an automated fashion at scale. Build relationships with stakeholders across groups to understand assessment needs, advise on how it should be handled and the associated notification process.
- Take an active role in educating customers, executives, stakeholders, infrastructure personnel and developers on best practices for security; and
- Various other duties and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field is an asset.
- 8 + years of experience directly in a relevant Compliance, auditing and/or risk role
- 3+ years of experience in a cyber and/or corporate security organization.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and delivering compliance assessments, creating, and presenting reports to executives and handling external auditors
- Certification and expert level experience in one or more of the following compliance frameworks or disciplines; ISO27001-2013, PCI-DSS V3.0+, SOC2 (level I and II), FedRamp, StateRamp, Applicable ITSGC’s, CSA, Privacy.
- SANS, ISACA or GIAC certification is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience developing, reviewing, and delivering risk assessments,
- Experience in working with Unified Compliance Frameworks and GRC tools,
- Experience in industry recognized threat and risk management methodologies,
- Experience with Azure / AWS Compliance highly desired
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in MS 365
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to obtain and maintain Government of Canada Secret (Level II) clearance.
CBN designs and develops industry leading solutions for the following domains: Border Security, Civil Identity, Driver Identification and Vehicle Information, Currency and Excise Control, and Lottery and Charitable Gaming. To learn more, visit www.cbnco.com.
For more info.: https://hubs.ly/Q01RTkKP0