What We Need
DFT is seeking a Cyber Security Professional. You will join a team of IT and Cyber professionals to help ensure the architecture and design of the companies DoD information systems are functional and secure. This role is responsible for maintaining the overall IT security posture of the company, ensuring systems and network are secure. This role will monitor systems and users - responding to threats and alerts, assess and remediate vulnerabilities, and continually recommend and implement improvements to security posture and policies.
This role will also assist with the design and development of IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment, assess threats to the environment, provide inputs on the adequacy of security designs and architectures and participate in risk assessment during the assessment and authorization process.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain corporate security by assessing and remediating detections and vulnerabilities
- Conduct internal assessments and reports based on collected data from internal monitoring tools.
- Create routine update reports specifically targeting internal network interests from the IT/Cyber leadership.
- Generate STIG Checklist’s, perform STIG configurations, and conduct Vulnerability scans validating that the accuracy of the STIG configurations are within DoD compliance.
- Ensure POAM’s, future IA policy and relevant security updates are reported to department leadership for planning and implementation.
- Create quarterly and semi-annual IA reports on systems contracted with the DoD
- Recommend changes to corporate policies and procedures to maintain and elevate security function.
- Current DoDM 8570 IAT I certification (e.g., Security+ or higher)
- Familiarity with assessment and authorization processes and packages.
- Knowledgeable in the application of FISMA requirements such as NIST SP 800-53 rev 5 and NIST SP 800-37 to US Government programs.
- Familiar with Enterprise Tools : STIGViewer, SCAPTool, Nessus, Tenable, ACAS, HBSS, eCMDB, CTM, Crowdstrike and Proofpoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 3-5 years of experience directly relevant to IA/Cybersecurity; additional related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have or be able to obtain Security Clearance that requires US Citizenship
- Firewall configuration and management
- Previous Cyber Security experience in DoD industry
- Familiarity with Azure, Active Directory, and office 365
- Experience as a Systems Administrator helpful
What We Offer
Salary Range - $80,000 – $120,000 / year
*The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations.
For more Info: https://hubs.ly/Q027ZKnk0