Cyber Security Specialist For Abacus Technology Corporation, Full time (salary not disclosed) STIG
Abacus Technology Corporation is a Federal government contractor and provider of enterprise information technology (IT) services and solutions. For 40 years, we’ve developed effective partnerships with government and industry to tackle business challenges and pressures for Federal Defense, Civilian, and Intelligence customers. Abacus maintains core competencies in: IT Infrastructure Support, Network Operations and Maintenance, Communication Solutions, Systems Engineering and Integration, Cyber Security / Information Assurance, Application Development, Program Management, and Business Transformation.
- Assessing and monitoring cybersecurity controls in DoD environments
- Preparing, processing, assessing, validating, and maintaining RMF packages using eMASS
- Implementing STIG settings in a production environment
- Conducting NIST Family policy and procedure vetting and evidence/artifact collection
- Conducting configuration compliance scanning and analysis using manual and automated mechanisms
- Deploying Host Based Security Systems (HBSS)
- Administering and conducting Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Creating POAM to eliminate or reduce identified security risks
- Developing and sustaining RMF-based processes to obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO)
3+ years experience in cyber security or information assurance for enterprise systems. Must be Security+ certified. Experience with core DoD cyber tools and systems such as eMASS, ACAS, DISA STIGs. Knowledge of eMASS administration and ACAS scanning and troubleshooting. Experience with Risk Management Framework (Categorization, Controls, Implementation, Assessment, Authorization, Continuous Monitoring). Experience in a Windows environment. Experience applying STIGs to multiple technologies (Windows desktop/server, Linux, CISCO, Juniper, etc.) and with STIG tools (SCAP Compliance Checker, STIGViewer, Evaluate-STIG, Vulnerator) desired. Knowledge of McAfee ePO (Trellix) and Windows Defender a plus. Experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages a plus. Familiarity with DoD or Air Force policy, procedures, and hierarchy preferred. Must have good communication skills, an ability to work independently or as part of a team, and be comfortable interact professionally within all levels of an organization. Must be a US citizen and hold a current Secret clearance.
*Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
For More Info.: https://hubs.la/Q02dc-br0