Info Assurance for Leidos in San Antonio, TX (salary range $101,400.00 - $183,300.00) STIG
Leidos is seeking a highly qualified candidate for the Info Assurance position for the Integrated Defensive Cyber Systems Contract. The ideal candidate will have Experience with the DoD Assessment & Authorization (A&A) system, RMF Packages, STIGs and ACAS. This position is located near Lackland Air Force Base; all work is onsite.
- Establish and implement security procedures and practices in support of Customer goals and current DoD regulations.
- Develop and update Assessment & Authorization (A&A) documentation (Body of Evidence) for management and continuous monitoring of information systems.
- Using knowledge of the Information System (IS) and understanding of established Information Assurance (IA) and Cybersecurity requirements validate security policies and procedures outlined in the System Security Plan (SSP), customer policies & regulations, and ensure local policies are followed.
- Initiate the authorization or re-authorization efforts and process for new or expiring systems and coordinate, schedule, and attend required meetings.
- Serve as the System Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for IDCS System ATO
- Take corrective action to resolve problems identified and ensure systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Perform security audits IAW established procedures. Develop process for the management, review, and retention of security audit data. Make decisions and implement corrective action as required to resolve audit discrepancies.
- As an IA Subject Matter Expert (SME),for IDCS System provide critical thinking to ensure system security requirements are addressed during all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Conduct ongoing security reviews and tests of systems to verify security features and controls are functional and effective. Take corrective action to resolve identified vulnerabilities.
- Provide security engineering review of proposed changes or additions to the IS (including hardware, software, or connectivity), and advise the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) of the security relevance.
- Create and maintain processes and procedures for use by members of the ISSO team.
- Support the ISSO Team Lead in conducting lessons learned activities to improve the overall productivity and efficiency of the ISSO team.
- Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas and customer team members
- Reviewing manual STIGs (CKLs and CKLBs ) utilizing STIGViewer
- Reviewing ACAS Scans
- Developing Project Management Plan to attain and maintain ATO
- Maintain 800-53 Control Statues and keep STIGs updated in eMASS
- BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience
- Must Possess IAT II Security+ or IAM III CISSP or CASP
- Must possess an active Secret clearance and ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance is required to be considered.
- Experience with eMASS, ACAS, STIGviewer and PPSM
Pay Range $101,400.00 - $183,300.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
For More Info.: https://hubs.la/Q02j61dW0