Sr. Compliance and Risk Specialist for Genesis Corp./New Journey AI LLC in Richmond, VA (Estimated salary $125,000 - $165,000) UCF
Genesis10 is Sr. Compliance and Risk Specialist for a 100% remote fulltime, direct hire opportunity with our client headquartered in Ottawa, Canada with several U.S. based locations.
As a Sr. Compliance and Risk Specialist in our team, you will quickly learn that this is not just your ordinary IT job; so, come, learn, experience, and grow your skills in our vibrant US organization. Be part of the exciting evolution in cyber security trends and solutions in our multifaceted and diverse industry.
What You Will Do
- Be the key player responsible for spearheading initiatives to identify, investigate and improve security risks within CBN Operations Global Infrastructure.
- Understand the risk/compliance gaps in our global systems, articulate a vision and work across teams to get us there
- Develop a strategy and security architecture for product teams that helps them meet the certification requirements their client’s demand
- Conduct Risk Assessments within customer systems to quickly assess associated risks, recommend actions and develop plans for remediation.
- Design and deliver security strategies, produce architectural models, detailed assessments, and present reports to meet Canada / US and Global security requirements.
- Research and deliver tooling and strategies for CBN’s AppSec program to address risk assessments in an automated fashion at scale. Build relationships with stakeholders across groups to understand assessment needs, advise on how it should be handled and the associated notification process.
- Take an active role in educating customers, executives, stakeholders, infrastructure personnel and developers on best practices for security; and
- Various other duties and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- 8 + years of experience directly in a relevant Compliance, auditing and/or risk role
- 3+ years of experience in a cyber and/or corporate security organization.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and delivering compliance assessments, creating, and presenting reports to executives and handling external auditors
- Certification and expert level experience in one or more of the following compliance frameworks or disciplines; ISO27001; NIST800-53, PCI; SOC2 (level I and II), StateRamp.
- SANS, ISACA or GIAC certification is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience developing, reviewing, and delivering risk assessments,
- Experience with Azure / AWS Compliance highly desired
- Experience in working with Unified Compliance Frameworks and GRC tools,
- Experience in industry recognized threat and risk management methodologies,
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field is an asset.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in MS 365
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
|Printing and Publishing
|$125,000–$165,000 Per Year
|2,000 to 2,499 employees